- 467 luxury guest rooms and suites
- Private meeting and party rooms
- Gift shop for sundries, news and gifts
- Sports bar, cocktail lounge
- Steakhouse, gourmet cafe
- Coffee Shop, Hudson Valley favorites
- 24-hour room service
- Shuttle services for local area attractions
- Championship golf course
- Luxury spa facility
- Winter skiing, snowboarding, sledding and cross-country ski trails
- Year-round ski lift
- Skiing and skating facilities including ice arena
- Equestrian facilities and trails
- Historic rail trail for several miles
- Aerial adventure
- Tennis courts
- 18 Hole Championship golf course with practice areas
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Fully equipped business center and world-wide connectivity
- Sports at its best. Nevele will be the premier sporting facility in the northeast
- Outdoor sports will include eight pro baseball fields and ten pro football fields
- Indoor sports will include four indoor ice rinks and twenty multi-purpose courts
For your dining and entertainment experience, the resort will offer great restaurants, casual dining and the best in Hudson Valley from wines, farm-to-table, and local organic foods in a most environmentally friendly designed experience with exceptionable customer service.
CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSE
Come home to Nevele Golf. The Nevele championship golf course will be re-designed with its renowned setting against the beautiful Shawangunk mountain valley. The course will be a track for golfers to enjoy at all levels of playing ability. Nevele will also be a member of the Metropolitan and United States Golf Associations.
Relax and unwind at the Nevele Spa that will be specially designed for the use of our guests for their rejuvenation and revitalization. Spa will include steam and sauna rooms, pool and solarium.
ICE SKATING ARENA
The renowned Skating Rink built just below the Shawangunk mountains will offer a wonderful time for all and will be available for all ages and abilities.
HIKING & HISTORIC RAIL TRAIL
The Nevele will offer several miles of rail trail with hiking and biking for everyone. You will be able to check out suggested hikes for great views of the grounds and area and stroll along our historic rail trail for miles. You will be able to learn about plants, birds, surroundings, sights, sounds, smell and enjoy the richness of our environment with many paths to test your endurance.